And why not, there's a lot of money at stake, real businessmen would be fools to turn down an opportunity to help build the wall even at the risk of democrats and the lickspittle media not liking them.
What Trump's wall will look like
U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officially opened its request for proposals to design and build President Trump's border wall on Friday, per WSJ.
Here's what they want it to look like:
- About 30 feet high (minimum is 18 feet) and made of concrete or "alternative material"
- Stretching all the way from San Diego to Brownsville
- Including anti-climbing fixtures, and sturdy enough to withstand chisels and torches
- Running at least 6 feet below ground to prevent tunneling
- A "see-through" component would be ideal, and it should incorporate "sliding gates" to allow cars and pedestrians to pass through.
- The U.S.-facing side of the wall should be "aesthetically pleasing", so it is consistent with the surrounding environment.~snip~