Friday, June 3, 2016

Going Live

I've tried to do the political blogging thing mostly as a way to vent my frustrations, I've always seen myself as a conservative American and found that I'm a voice among many.
There's to many things out there to be outraged about and the truth is constantly searching for things to type some kind of angry screed about leaves you sort of one dimensional.

There are a lot of things that capture my interest, some I'm curious about and other things I don't understand so I'll write about them hoping someone can explain those things.
I like music and movies, nature and growing stuff and I may from time to time write about those things.

That doesn't mean I'm going to ignore politics and culture it just means I'm going to expand the things I talk about so I;ll be more than an "angry conservative".

I'm sure we all share more things in common than you or I think.

No comments: