Thursday, April 20, 2017

Consequences of Caitllyns surgery

There's some things that are just a bridge too far.

Report: Caitlyn Jenner Plans Nude Photo Shoot after Gender Reassignment Surgery
Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly planning to bare it all in a nude photo shoot after undergoing gender reassignment surgery earlier this year.
According to the Daily Mail, Jenner’s son Brody Jenner says the former Olympian’s forthcoming photo shoot has infuriated the Kardashian clan.

“Brody told them that Caitlyn has planned and booked a full nude photo shoot and they were like, that’s unacceptable, it’s taking things too far,” a source told the Mail.

“They’re hoping the shoot doesn’t come to pass because that would be their worst nightmare,” the source added. “Taking it to that level and unveiling her [new body] with a fully naked photo spread is going way too far.”~snip~
I suppose there's people out there who wonder how it went, personally I'd be fine if he just told us.
I also don't know of a lot of guys who do google searches for 67 year old nudes.
One things for sure, the Kardashians don't seem to be to keen on the idea and to tell you the truth I'm not sure how I'd feel about seeing my 67 year old dad in a nude photo shoot.
Sex reassignment or not.
Maybe it's the same urge people have when get new stuff, they want to take it out and show it off.
Me? I think I'll let this one go by, there's other things I rather see before I die.

No comments: