Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hillary no "Bargain" for Roger Daltrey

Normally I really don't put much stock into celebrities opinions on much of anything other than maybe what they're famous for.
I wold take advice on acting from an actor or music from a musician but anything else I really couldn't care less about.
The only real consideration there is for celebrity opinions might be the fact that most have a better chance of being heard than the regular citizen because of their celebrity.
But even then it's a crap shoot.
I've always had a soft spot for the Who seeing as how they have been one of my favorite bands since I was 15 years old so for what its worth.

Roger Daltrey Says a 'Dead Dog' Would've Beaten Hillary
Singer Roger Daltrey of The Who voiced support for Brexit and took a shot at Hillary Clinton in an interview published Wednesday.~snip~

Bargain

No comments: