Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Life Style Choices?

I suppose that everything is now set to go off the rails.

I quit my job to breastfeed my boyfriend every two hours
A mom is breastfeeding her boyfriend — 20 years after having children.
Jennifer Mulford took time off from her job as a bartender to induce breastfeeding because she wants to start an adult breastfeeding relationship (ABR) with Brad Leeson.
Because she has not given birth to a baby recently, she and Brad, 36, need to “dry feed” every two hours to fool her body into thinking she is feeding a child so she starts producing milk.
Jennifer was single when she stumbled across a website about ABR.~
I realize that I'm old and all, I mean I was born back in the days when women were anesthetized so they wouldn't have to go through the "agony" of child birth. Which means the baby was loopy too and then because mom was recovering they went right to a bottle.
It's a good thing that things have changed and new mothers are encouraged to breast feed if they're able.

But come on, This really seems to be a thing now. They even got a name for it.

There are some things no one should be able to evolve on.

No comments: